Marketing Services, Document Creation & Marketing Solutions For Businesses Interested In Real Growth & Potential
If you’re a business owner, an association CEO, or any leader looking for fresh marketing strategies and solutions to support your business, I can help.
Businesses, corporations and professional associations have hired me to clarify their business objectives, identify what’s working – and what’s not – and create effective marketing plans (one to five-year) that will effectively achieve their business and marketing goals and improve their bottom-line objectives.
Within these plans, I also develop marketing materials, such as e-commerce marketing collateral, write, design and/or copyedit Web page documents, develop corporate profiles, construct and/or define project plans, develop strategic solutions, create win-win situations, perform detailed research analysis, and much, much more.
Small Business Website Creation, Development & Marketing
If you need a Website created to promote your small business venture – at a price that won’t wreak havoc on the small business budget – I can help. In addition to creating dynamic Websites and Web pages, I can also help you market your Website and implement strategies to secure solid search engine placement.
Business And Professional Association Marketing
- You have a great company, but aren’t sure how to move it forward in the most productive manner.
- Your association should be doing better – it’s not that it’s doing poorly, but there’s no marketing plan in place to give it real direction.
- You have a great idea, but don’t know how to get it past the concept stage and into something more concrete and valuable.
- You have a difficult issue and could use a good problem solver who’s not directly enmeshed in the company environment.
- You have all the planning done, but need someone who can organize your plans into a logical, doable, and readable format.
In these, and so many other ways, I can help.
As an outside consultant, I can help your company or association develop your marketing strategies, solve your problems, create collateral materials (brochures, newsletters and other marketing documents), and organize your plans so that they go beyond the concept stage and move in to the payoff stage. I understand business, I understand associations, and I have a deep commitment to seeing my clients succeed.
Please, feel free to contact me if you’d like to see how I can help your company or association achieve its goals and objectives.
Business, Corporation and Association Newsletters
- “We’ve always talked about doing a newsletter… we just never could get around to doing it.”
- “Our association’s guidelines require that we produce a newsletter, but so far we’ve just thrown together a couple of pages in a local publication. It’s not very good.”
- “We’d love to create a more unified environment within our company, and have talked about doing a newsletter that might achieve this – but we just don’t have time.”
- “I have no idea how to do a newsletter, which is really a shame, because there’s a lot of information I’d like to get out to our consumers.”
- “We’ve been told that doing a newsletter would be a great marketing strategy for our particular market, but found that trying to put one together month after month was just too time consuming.”
A newsletter can be a great resource for your clients. It can help unify an association or company, and in many cases is an association requirement. It can be a terrific way to communicate your company or association’s goals and achievements to your members or targeted markets – keeping them apprised of important events and changes. Yet, depending on how often you wish to distribute your newsletter, and in what medium (print, online); developing a layout that complements your company’s image, gathering relevant material and consolidating it into a concise and valuable format; and producing this publication in a timely and consistent manner can also feel, especially over time, like a burden.
If doing a newsletter has been one of the items on your company or association’s “To do” list, but you’ve just never get around to doing it – I can help. I’ll work with you to create a professional layout that complements your company or association’s image; help you locate articles and information of interest and secure permission for publication; polish and copyedit in-house articles and materials; incorporate logos and images; provide the appropriate format for distribution (print and/or online); and ease the burden of accomplishing this goal in a consistent and timely manner.
Other Writing Services
Know what you want to say, but not quite how to write or organize it? I’ve helped clients organize their thoughts in writing – from love letters to corporate plans – for over 15 years. If you need a professional writer, I’d love to help. Just e-mail me to get started.